Reality Vs Expectation


Hi everyone ! So, our new semester is starting !! There are lots of new subject that we are not familiar with, especially this one subject called "Critical Literacy". A lot of the seniors told us that this subject is quite hard. They had a hard time trying to pass this subject. Its more than what we think. So, of course we, the juniors feel uneasy with it.

Well, lets stop right there. We don't want to hear what the seniors say. Maybe for them its hard, as hard as Additional Mathematics. Maybe we will feel different right ? Later we will face it though. So, a very good luck for us.

Before the course start, of course we all have our own expectations or hope for the course right ? So, here are my expectations and hope for this course. My first impression after seeing the title "Critical Literacy", in my mind, automatically popped out about where we have to learn literature in a critical way, maybe about the way its wrote, who wrote it, why is it published and more. As for me, I think this will be quite easy because its just literature and add up some critical thinking in there like we do in high school, KBAT. 

Yeah, actually I am quite scared after hearing what the seniors say, but just YOLO it right ? My hope is that this subject will be quite easy for us as we all do want to pass all subject will good grades. If it is hard, then I guess we have to work harder. So, lets see what Critical Literacy got for us.

Comments